- Malaprop's Bookstore has a section devoted to banned books. In most of these books is a card describing where it is banned and why. It's good to be reminded that reading can be radical.
- Southern cooking, OMG. Mac and cheese is listed with "vegetables" on many menus. Everything is fresh, fatty, and good.
- Lots of Nia. I plan to take a class tomorrow.
- A giant arboretum designed by Frederick Law Olmstead.
- Mountain trails. We plan to do some hiking tomorrow.
- Vibrant, artsy downtown.
- Live bluegrass! You may recall how I adore bluegrass.
4 months ago