Thursday, September 18, 2008

New York City!

See this little guy?


He looks so cute and innocent, doesn't he?

He's my sister's kitten. She found him in the bad, scary streets outside the gang-infested school where she works. His mommy had abandoned the litter.



He's doing OK, though.

I suspect his mommy left him too soon, because he DID NOT LET ME SLEEP ALL WEEKEND. He really enjoyed nibbling on MY FACE as soon as I drifted off to sleep. I think he thought that I was his mommy, with magical nipples on my cheekbones and nose.

That would be disconcerting.




Nor did he want to let me read. He's a prodigy in the Feline Campaign Against Literacy. (That's right, cats. I know what you're doing.)


But he suuuure is CUTE.

2 comments:

Narya said...

*want*

kStyle said...

I miss the little duck.

Go ahead, enlarge a picture. Look at how scruffy he is.